Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here's A Quickie!

It's been awhile since I posted, but I'm so into Facebook now that I rarely take the time to post here. I check for updates all the time and my wife posts things on her blog at least twice a week if not more. Anyway, here's what's happening right now.

I'm stuck in Memphis waiting for someone to come change a tire on my rig. I woke up at 3:30pm and found it flat during my pre trip inspection. The maintenance shop at our yard closed at 3pm. They're having to get an outside company to come fix it and it's taking forever! Once the tire's fixed I get to head home.

My wife and I are starting to learn how to save money. I no longer stop at truck stops everyday to buy a meal. Now I bring food with me. The savings is amazing! Well, the tire's fixed and I'm ready to hit the road. Like I said, it's a quickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment