Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Mush

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their day and was treated special by the one's they love. I know I was. I actually wasn't even supposed to be home today, but as luck would have it, my last load was cancelled due to the bills not being available. I was going to be headed from Dallas to Austin and back again. Instead, I was told to have a good weekend and got to come home. Since I wasn't expecting to be home today, I had to make a quick pit stop along the way and make sure I got my wife some flowers, candy, & a cute little stuffed red monkey with hearts for eyes. Susan seemed to like them all, but she loved the Valentine gift bag it came in. I knew she would. She love holiday bags. This one was red with hearts all over it. I don't think she has a Valentine gift bag. Well, now she does.

Joshua got a stuffed monkey as well. Susan bought him a brown monkey that holds a heart with a picture of Mommy & Daddy in it. If you want to see it and the look on his face when we gave it to him, go to her blog at http://susanigans.blogspot.com/ . I think it's one of the most awesome pictures of him we've ever taken.

I was given two Valentine's Day cards. One from my son and one from my wife. My wife also made me a batch of sugar cookies with frosting on top. They look delicious. One of them even says, " I Y Daddy". I can't wait to eat them. Anyway, I guess that's all I have for now. Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment