Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lots Of Miles To Paint.

Well, another week has come and gone. It was actually a pretty good week for us. I got over 3000 miles at work this week. That's about 500 miles more than usual. It's going to make for a nice paycheck next week.(Uncle Sam's gonna love it too, I'm sure.) Susan was able to work a full week too. That's because Joshua actually stayed well enough this week to stay in daycare all week long. Amazing!

This week I drove from Dallas to Birmingham and back. Then I drove from Dallas to Lubbock and back. My last run was from Dallas to New Orleans and back. Yep, all turn-arounds this week. That doesn't happen too often. It did keep me out until almost 6am Sunday morning though.

Last Sunday, Susan & I started working on redecorating the second bathroom. We tore down all the old wallpaper, textured and primed the walls, and taped off everything we didn't want painted. Once the work week ended and Saturday arrived Susan, Stephanie & Kaitlyn painted the bathroom while my mother-in-law made sure my son didn't try to help. A 21 month old is not the best person to tackle painting a room. Anyway, after they finished for the day there were only a few finishing touches to be done. Susan & I finished the rest of the painting today and now all that's left to do is take the tape off, put the wallpaper border up, and put the new bathroom accessories in. Once everything is done, we'll have us a bathroom that looks like a fish aquarium. My wife has been videoing every step of the process. She's also taken pictures and will most likely post them on Flickr when everything is done.

That's about all I've got for you. If I missed something, I'm sure it's in Susan's Blog. Go there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment